Transportation and Maps
- This is the B.C. Ferries home page. Please note that you only pay at the Horseshoe Bay Terminal. Your fare paid is a return fare. When you leave Bowen you just walk on or drive on the ferry. Return proof of purchased fare is not required.
- Most visitors come from Vancouver to Bowen Island by ferry. It's a 20-minute ferry ride (5.6km/3 nautical mi) from the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal in West Vancouver to Snug Cove at Bowen Island. Water taxi service from downtown Vancouver and West Vancouver is also available.
- Bringing a car is an option for getting around Bowen Island, but isn't necessary. There is some public transportation available on the island. Biking and hiking are also options.
- BC Ferries offers hourly sailings to and from Bowen Island between approximately 6am to 10pm, with a gap after the noon sailing. To get to the Horseshoe Bay ferry terminal in West Vancouver, either drive or catch the #250 Horseshoe Bay or #257 Horseshoe Bay Express buses from downtown Vancouver.
- Best map have found Bowen Island Transportation & Maps
- More information available at HelloBC.
- Map of Bowen as we see it